Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big Girl


























Yesturday there where many firsts. Kendall went into her Saucer for the first time! She had so much fun! Amazed with all the colors, sounds and lights...she sure is becomming a "Big Girl"! Later on in the afternoon while the radio was playing one of our favorite songs came on so I was damcing around the kitchen doing dishes and looked over to Kendall in her chair and there she was kicking more rapidly and shaking her rattle....A real little dancer I tell ya. She has even figured out how to roll to her side and then back to her back. I thought that I was going crazy as she changed positions on her play matt. Then when I sat there and watched her I realized she was moving herself around. They sure change and grow so quickly. Next thing you know they she is off to college....Right mom!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Looks like she'll be entertained for hours in that saucer. You'll have to throw that in the trailer now too!! :) Good thing you got lots of room. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the good visit, she is a very bright girl!!

    ReplyDelete