Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our first couple weeks home







During our first week home, Auntie LoAnne was kind enough to open her house and have some of my close Friends in Grande Prairie over to meet Kendall as comming all the way out to Sexsmith can be difficult for some. It was wonderful to see everyone and have them meet her!









With the arrival of Kendall, I was so blessed to have my sister Angie and her two boys come up a couple days prior to her delivery where Angie helped me with several things as well as acted as a support when she arrived. Not only was Kendall welcomed by her Auntie, we also had my mom and dad (Grandma and Grandpa Sparks) stay with us as. With the house full of family we made some great first memories with Kendall! Thank you to my family for all of the support! We sure miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. We all had a really good time, thank you Trent and Randi.

    ReplyDelete